Toshiba’s reliable 2504-DECT telephone was first released in 2017, manufacturing ceased in 2018, end of sales was October 2019 and manufacturer support continues until October 31, 2021.
The DKT2504-DECT replaces the DKT2404 digital cordless telephone. DECT technology minimizes any interference between base stations (antennas) in proximity or any surrounding WLAN access points.
The DKT2504 is engineered to work with the CIX system. The 2504-DECT base station has a range of up to 300-400 feet. Combined with the optional DKT2404-UDR200 repeater, the new DECT provides an extended range of operation. Up to six repeaters can be linked per base station, extending operational range up to greater than 1000 feet in open areas.
Features for the benefit of enhanced productivity:
- Single button access to: Message, Menu/Mute, Speaker, Redial, Conference/Transfer, Talk, and Hold
- High quality ultra-secure speech with 32kbps Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation (ADPCM) voice code combination
- Ringer and handset volume control (or vibrate)
- 4 programmable function buttons plus 4 speed dial buttons
- 2-line with 24-character LCD display, plus one line for icons
- Hands free speakerphone operation
- Use as a stand-alone extension or as a shared extension with a digital desk phone
- 16 hours of talk time and 7 days of standby time
- 3 Ring Tones available
- Headset jack (2.5 mm)
Toshiba DKT2504-DECT Compatible Phone Systems:
Toshiba Strata CIX
Fixed Feature Buttons & Icons
Feature Access Codes
||Cnf/Trn + #46 + Account code digits
|Automatic Busy Redial On
|Automatic Busy Redial Off
Call Forward Codes
|All Calls to an ext.
||Press ext. button + #6011 (tone) + dial the destination extension number (tone)
|All Calls to Outside Number
||Press ext. button + #6011 (tone) + outside line access code + dest. Telephone no. + # (tone)
|Busy to an ext.
||Press ext. button + #6021 (tone) + dial the dest. Ext. no. (tone)
|Busy to Outside Number
||Press ext. button + #6021 (tone) + outside line access code + dest. Telephone no. + # (tone)
DKT2504-DECT Repeater: DKT2404-UDR200 (formerly UDR100)
The DKT2404-UDR200 repeater replaces the UDR100 repeater and works exclusively with the DKT2404-DECT and DKT2504-DECT base stations (antennas). The UDR200 is more compact and easier to deploy than the UDR100.
The DKT2404-UDR200 repeater has the following features and enhancements:
- Supports up to 6 repeaters to a base station in star-configuration and up to 3 repeaters in a daisy-chain configuration
- Eliminates the need for complex and time-consuming programming when adding two or more repeaters in a daisy-chain configuration.
- IP54 enabling outdoor installation
DKT2504-DECT Troubleshooting Suggestions
Toshiba DKT2504-DECT Phone Support
Whether you’re a telecom administrator, an IT professional, a business owner, an employee, or a telecom vendor who needs Toshiba technical support for your Toshiba DKT2504-DECT you have landed in the right spot. Help is just a few clicks away. Our professional and certified Toshiba technicians are on-call to assist you and remotely program your Toshiba DKT2504-DECT phones.
Comprehensive Support for DKT2504-DECT Phones
Our Toshiba support coverage includes down systems, programming changes, password resets, adding functionality to your system, and phone troubleshooting issues for your Toshiba DKT2504-DECT. We have the knowledge and the technicians to take care of your request. We currently provide technical support, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 4 pm Pacific time. After hours emergency support is offered on an as-available basis for Toshiba DKT2504-DECT phones.