Process for Requesting and Emergency Incident Ticket:
- Call 877-943-7675. Your call will be answered by a voicemail system.
- Leave a message in the voicemail box including your name, a call back phone number, and a brief explanation of your issue/request.
- Our system will then distribute your voicemail message to all of our off duty technicians. If any of them is available and at a location where they can call you back, they will do so within 4 hours. If you don’t hear back within 4 hours please assume that we unfortunately don’t have anyone available to assist you at this time.
- If an available technician calls you back he will then ask you for your email and forward you a link in order for you to pay the Emergency Incident Fee of $485.
- Once the Emergency Incident Fee payment is confirmed, our technician will assist you for up to one hour. If additional hours are needed past the included 1 hour, our technician will forward you a link for payment of additional after-hours time.
- Additional after-hours time is available to be added to the Incident at a rate of $220 per hour for after-hours.
- If additional time is needed past the initial 1 hour, the support tech will send you a link for payment of additional After-Hours support at $220 per hour.
Each Emergency Incident fee is $485 and includes creation of the ticket and one hour of technical support. In order for the ticket to be opened by support, the $485 fee must be paid through our website using one of our many acceptable payment methods (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal). The $485 payment is not required until you are on a call live with a support technician Once the support tech is on the phone with you, they will request your email address and forward you a link for payment processing. In the event our support technician is unable to assist you with your situation, the technician will refund your payment.