Toshiba’s reliable 2000 series DKT2010-SD digital multi-line 10-button speakerphone display telephones were first released in 1992, manufacturing ceased in 2004, and manufacturer support continued through 2011.
Toshiba digital telephones incorporate state-of-the-art telecommunications technology and provide a vast array of calling features. They are easy to operate, and all features are accessed with a feature button or a brief access code.
In addition to the standard features, the Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) telephones provide Alphanumeric Messaging, Busy Lamp Field (BLF) Identification, Central Office (CO) Line Identification, Timed Reminders with Messaging, Speed Dial Memo Directory Dialing, User Name/Number, Call Duration, Date/Time of Day displays, and the ability to display names and numbers of outside and inside incoming callers.
DKT2010-SD Features for the benefit of enhanced productivity:
- 8 Fixed feature buttons include: Message, Microphone, Speaker, Redial, Conference/Transfer, Volume up, Volume down and Hold
- 10 “flexible” one-touch buttons for line appearances or feature programming
- Red/Green LED indicators
- Phones available in White or Charcoal (Black)
- 2-line x 16-character wide LCD display
- 3 LCD Control / 3 Softkey buttons: Mode, Page, Scroll / TRNS, CONF, PGE
- Red LED indicators for Message, Microphone, and Speaker
- Personal and System-Wide programmable Speed Dial numbers
- Call handling features like Caller ID, date, time, duration
- Half Duplex Speaker Phone for hands-free operation
- Tilt stand available as an accessory
Toshiba DKT2010-SD Compatible Phone Systems:
DKT2010-SD Fixed Feature Buttons
Press to set up a conference and transfer calls.
Press to hold internal or outside calls.
Press to turn the microphone off/on while the telephone is in use.
|Msg||MESSAGE WAITING BUTTON
The Msg LED flashes to indicate that a message is waiting. After accessing the intercom, press the Msg button to call back the station or voice mail device that activated the LED.
Press to have the system redial the last telephone number you dialed.
Press to turn the speaker on/off. The Spkr button will also select a line or the intercom if programmed for auto preference in-system programming. Also, used to disconnect on-hook speakerphone calls.
Press to adjust volume levels.
DKT2010-SD Programmable Feature Buttons
|Account Code||ACCOUNT CODE BUTTON
Press to enter a Voluntary Account Code anytime during a CO line call without interrupting the conversation.
|Alarm Reset||ALARM RESET BUTTON
Press to turn off a telephone alarm connected to a facility alarm mechanism (only available on PIOU card).
|All Call Page||ALL CALL VOICE PAGE BUTTON
Press to page all the digital and electronic telephones in the All Call Page group.
|Auto Busy Redial||AUTOMATIC BUSY REDIAL BUTTON
Press to set up Automatic Busy Redial after receiving a busy tone on a dialed CO line call.