Toshiba’s reliable 2004-CT telephone was first released in 1996, manufacturing ceased in July 2003 and manufacturer support ended November 2007.
The DKT2004-CT cordless digital telephone is compatible with all Strata CTX/CIX and Strata DK telephone systems (except Strata DK24/56/96, Release 3). All it requires for connection is a digital station port.
The DKT2004-CT brings mobility and productivity to office telephones. It cuts down on “telephone tag” delays and is easy to take with you. Unsurpassed range, two to three times greater than conventional analog cordless telephones.
Features for the benefit of enhanced productivity:
- Single button access to: Message, Memory Dial, Conference/Transfer, Talk, and Hold
- Maximum range Spread-spectrum includes 9 phone channels and is almost impossible to scan
- 4 programmable function buttons (same as first four buttons on DKT station port)
- 2-Line 10-character LCD display, with 4 icons talk, lowbatt, lock and message
- Use as a shared extension with a digital desk phone
- 3 hours of talk time and 42 hours of standby time
- Headset jack
- 3 handset volumes, 2 ring levels, and a vibration mode
Toshiba DKT2004-CT Compatible Phone Systems: