Toshiba’s reliable 2104-CT telephone was first released in 1999, manufacturing ceased in 2003 and manufacturer support ended November 2007.
The DKT2104-CT cordless digital telephone is compatible with all Strata CTX/CIX and Strata DK telephone systems (except Strata DK24/56/96, Release 3). All it requires for connection is a digital station port.
The DKT2104-CT brings mobility and productivity to office telephones. It cuts down on “telephone tag” delays and is easy to take with you. Unsurpassed range, two to three times greater than conventional analog cordless telephones.
Features for the benefit of enhanced productivity:
- Single button access to: Message, Mute, Conference/Transfer, Talk, and Hold
- Maximum security for up to 30 phone channels that is almost impossible to scan
- 2-line with 32-character wrapping LCD display, with 4 icons talk, lowbatt, lock and message
- Use as a stand-alone extension or as a shared extension with a digital desk phone
- 5 hours of talk time and 40 hours of standby time
- 2 handset volumes, 4 ring levels, and a vibration mode
Toshiba DKT2104-CT Compatible Phone Systems: